Children’s Services covers a variety of different facilities which aim to support and care for the younger members of our community. Services within this sector include long day care centres, before and after school care services and family day care centres, which all require trained and dedicated team members to provide children with the supervision and care they need.
Whether you're just starting out, or a long standing member of the Children's Services community, METS have a qualification to suit you.
There is also a range of Child Care specific professional development courses available for those looking to upskill.
For more information call 02 9838 0567 or email email@example.com
"... Working in children’s services is extremely rewarding. What other profession allows you to;
- Go on a journey of exploration through the imagination of a child.
- Watch children grow, learn and achieve goals.
- Allow the “child” in you to come and play.
- Build on children’s interests and support them their interests to soar.
- Study and learn the inner workings of child development and how children think, learn and grow.
- To support a child to achieve new skills from babies walking to preschool children writing their name in preparation for school.
- Be part of a team that works together to create a better tomorrow for our children.
Your day will be filled with fun, joy, surprise and professionalism. Children’s Services is a wonderful career ..."